For Booking/Inquiry Please call us: 09711133083.Tour Itinerary:Day01: Delhi Manali. (580 Kms/14Hrs) (By AC Luxury Volvo Coach)On first day of your tour you have to reach Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station at 05:30 PM, to board bus for Manali. Manali is a small hill station in North India in Himachal Pradesh. Manali is named after the Hindu lawgiver Manu. The word Manali is regarded as the changed name of "Manu-Alaya" which literally means "the abode of Manu". Legend has it that sage Manu stepped off his ark in Manali to recreate human life after a great flood had deluged the world. Manali is also often referred to as the "Valley of the Gods". The Old Manali village has an ancient temple dedicated to sage Manu. On the way stop for dinner in good restaurant by own. Overnight journey in Volvo Bus.Day02: Manali Arrival & Sightseeing. (By Cab).Morning on arrival at Manali you will be pickup by our tour representative and transfer to hotel. Check in to hotel then after fresh up you have free time to relax up to afternoon. In the afternoon your half day sightseeing will be start. Our driver will take you to visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Temple, Tibtian Monastery, Vashisth Temple, Van Vihar etc. Evening you have time to visit Mall Road and local markets. After this all you will be drop at Hotel. Night stay and dinner in hotel at Manali.Day03: Manali Rohtang Pass Manali. (51Kms/3 Hrs). (By Car)Morning after getting fresh get ready as soon as possible to depart for Rohtang pass. This is the place where you can get snow throughout the year. On the way visit Kothi Village which is supposed to be the first village on the banks of Beas River, Gulaba which is considered as a picnic spot and starting point. Rahla Fall which is water fall is from one of the branches of River Beas. Marhi is a place as famous as Rohtang pass. Fully covered with snow, whenever Rohtang pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to this place. Solang Valley which is a picturesque setting, this has good ski slopes end picnic spots. It has the glacier closest to Manali. Today you can do adventure sports most commonly offered are Parachuting, Paragliding, Ice Skating, Skiing, Snow Scooter &snow Jet Ski ridding at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Evening drive back to hotel. Night stay and dinner in hotel at Manali.Day04: Manali Kullu Manikarn Manali (85Kms/4Hrs). Morning after breakfast you will be pickup from hotel and transfer to Manikarn. This place is famous for hot sulphur springs revered by both Hindus & Sikhs pilgrimages. The water of the spring is also said to be radio-active which cures many skin diseases. On the way you can halt at Kasol Valley Charmingly located on open space with slopes down to a broad expanse of clear white sand at edge of the river Parvati, Vaishno Temple which is a small cave and shrine with an image of goddess Vaishno Devi. Other temples are dedicated to lord Shiva, Rama and Krishna. At Kullu you have optation to visit Kullu Shawl factory. On this day you can also take enjoy of water rafting at Babeli Kullu. Evening drive back to hotel. Night Stay and Dinner in hotel at Manali.Day05: Manali - Delhi. (By Volvo Coach)Morning after breakfast your day at leisure for own activities. You have to checkout from hotel at 10:00 AM. After checkout keep your luggage at hotel and you can go for visit local market etc. You have optation to watch movie at Piccadilly Multiplex Manali. Evening 03:30Pm you will be drop at Volvo bus parking to board your bus for onward journey to Delhi. Overnight in the bus.Day06: Delhi Drop.Morning on arrival at Delhi approx 07:00 Am you will be drop at Interstate bus terminal or Chanderlok building near Janpath. Our service will terminate here with sweet & endless memories.Above cost Includes:
Above cost excludes:
- This cost is applicable for 02 adults.
- 03 nights stay in hotels as given above.
- Welcome drink non alcoholic on arrival in hotels.
- 01 Deluxe rooms on Triple sharing.
- Child below 05 yrs will be complementary.
- Morning tea, 03 Breakfast & 03 dinners at hotel.
- Veg and Non Veg both type of meal will serve.
- Complementary use of hotel amenities except pool table.
- Complementary use of WiFi in hotel area.
- 02 Seat Delhi Manali in AC Luxury Volvo Coach with heater & Thai rester.
- 02 Seat Manali Delhi in AC Luxury Volvo coach with heater & Thai rester.
- Both days 01 water bottle & blanket in Volvo Coach.
- Manali Volvo bus stands to Hotel drop by alto Cab.
- One half day manali sightseeing by alto cab.
- One full day snow point (Rohtang pass & Solang Valley) tour on sharing basis.
- One full day Kullu & Manikarn day tour on sharing basis
- Last day hotel to bus stand drop by Alto Cab.
- All state taxes, toll tax, parking, driver allowance etc.
- All applicable hotel & transport Taxes.
For more detail please call us at: +91-9711133083.
- Extra seat in Volvo bus cost will be INR 1900/- Per person.
- Any entry fees, Monument entry fees.
- Extra Food purchasing, Extra Shopping.
- Any Snow / Water Activates Like Paragliding, River Rafting.
- Any Air/train fare.
- Any heater charges.
- All other items and services not specified above.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, landslides or road closed due to govt. or any union etc.
- Items of personal nature, porterage, tips, laundry, mineral water, pony rides, optional tours.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro rata basis.