CAGBALETE ISLAND 2D1N TOUR
Php 2,500 (group of 5-above)
Php 2,700 (group of 4)
Php 2,900 (group of 3)
Php 3,200 (group of 2)
(Rates are subject to change without prior notice.)
- Roundtrip van transfer (Manila-Mauban Quezon-Manila)
- Boat Transfer (Mauban-Cagbalete-Mauban) via Public ferry
- Overnight stay at Pansacola Resort Cagbalete Island or other similar like (Mostly bamboo room/hut)
- 3 meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- Taxes and surcharges
- Service of tour coordinator
- Toll Fees, Gasoline, Driver's meal and accommodation
- Additional Php 300/person if you request for airconditioned room
- Additional charge will apply for private boat transfer
(This Itinerary is just a guide for the tour participants and may change due to weather conditions, traveling pace, etc.)
03:30am Assembly Bluebay Park, Macapagal.
04:00am Departure Bluebay park to Quezon.
08:30am Arrival mauban quezon. Breakfast. (on own pax account)
09:30am Boarding ferry. (ride public boat to cagbalete island)
10:00am Mauban port to Sabang port, Cagbalete. (45 min boat ride)
10:45am Arrival at Sabang port Cagbalete island.
11:15am Arrival at resort.
Free time to explore the island.
06:00pm Dinner. (social night)
Free own leisure.
11:00am Early lunch.
12:00nn Check out resort and proceed to Sabang port.
01:00pm Departure Cagbalete to Mauban port.
01:45pm Arrival at Mauban .
02:00pm Buy pasalubong and souvenir hunting.
03:00pm Departure Quezon to Manila.
07:00pm Estimated time of arrival at Manila. End of tour.
WHAT TO DO IN CAGBALETE:
* You can go trekking around the Island and visit falls.
* Bird watching.
* Go kayaking.
* Rent boat and have a tour other Islands.
* Walk to the sandbar to Bonsai Island.
* Play beach volleyball.
* Watch Sunrise and Sunsets.
* There are mobile signals in the island.
* There are available fresh water There’s no available electricity. However, the resorts have generator which runs from 6:00 pm till 6:00 am.
* Locals are very hospitable and friendly.
* There is no available market in Cagbalete so it’s better to buy at Mauban. However, there are some mini stores for some stuffs.
* Low tide from noon till afternoon. It is recommended to swim early in the morning.
* Have fun and enjoy this wonderful beauty of the nature.
**3 years old below are free of charge.
**Additional charge/s may apply during holidays and peak season.
**Additional charge/s may apply for additional one (1) night (applicable for exclusive tour).
Joined Tour: Saturday to Sunday of the Month.
Exclusive Tour: Any prefer travel date.
Joined Tour: No minimum required per joiners but 12-14 target slots per van.
Exclusive Tour: No minimum required but maximum of 12-14 per van (rate per person will depends on number of participants).
Capacity: 12 - 16 Seater
Nissan Urvan/Toyota Commuter/Toyota Hi-Ace (whichever is available)
Note: Additional charge/s may apply if requesting for GL Grandia, Coaster, Bus etc.
Baggage Allowance: 1 luggage per person not more than 5 kgs for your convenience.
Request for customized tour package is subject to management’s approval. For more queries, feel free to contact us!